YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You Build it, You Run It – Why Developers Should Also Be On-Call (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Team Transformation for Continuous Delivery
Chris has been developing software with Microsoft technologies for nearly fourteen years. She currently works at Monzo helping to build the future of banking. She has led teams delivering highly available Web APIs, distributed systems and cloud based services. She has also led teams developing internal build and deployment tooling using the unconventional mix of .Net codebases onto AWS infrastructure. Chris promotes practices we know as Continuous Delivery, including TDD, version control, and Continuous Integration.