Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many teams are now carrying around the baggage of a few years' automation with Cucumber. As a travelling consultant, Matt gets to see the good, the bad and the ugly sides of all this experience. He's lived to tell the tale, and in this talk he'll share those tales with you.
You'll learn the pitfalls to avoid, and the tricks and general principles to keep your Cucumber test suites easy to maintain for the long game.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Why your step definitions should be one-liners and other pro tips
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.