T2 is a tool created for the purpose of answering sophisticated questions about the universal temporal behaviour of programs. It automatically synthesizes execution environments that impose temporal properties that would not otherwise hold. Using F#, we are able to properly express, model, and verify temporal properties of infinite-state transition systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Lessons from F#: From Academic Prototypes to Safety-Critical Systems (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
T2: A Temporal Property Verifier in F#
Heidy Khlaaf is a Research Consultant at Adelard LLP where she evaluates, specifies, and verifies the implementations of safety-critical systems. She received her PhD from University College London where she developed novel research methodologies, in part with Microsoft Research, to fully-automate the verification of temporal properties over software systems.