Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At the centre of Cucumber's implementation is the `world` construct. In this talk Andrew explores this structure, and in particular the naming of it.
Andrew shows how thinking about writing Cucumber features and step definitions is about creating a world that can help produce a set of step definitions that makes working with Cucumber simpler and more productive.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Enabling Teams to Embrace Change (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Working in the Cucumber World
Andrew Premdas been developing software for about 20 years now, working with C, Delphi, Java and now mostly Ruby. His main focus is BDD using Cucumber. Andrew is a member of the Cucumber core team, maintains the Cucumber textmate bundle and is a mode