Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the number of your Cucumber tests increasing you need more and more time to find a step definition usages or look up where they are placed in your code.
In this talk Andrey shows how tools save time while working with Cucumber and how code analysis routine works in JetBrains products.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Wrap Up Session (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Productive testing with Cucumber and JetBrains IDEs
Andrey Vokin is a Java developer at JetBrains. He has master degree in computer science. Andrey is responsible for integration of Cucumber and CoffeeScript in IDEs from JetBrains.