The awesome @unclebobmartin (Robert C Martin) shares his experience and thoughts on OO Design and explores the question "Object Oriented Design. What is it really?".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 9th - 11th May 2016)
- In The Brain of Uncle Bob (in London on 10th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 12th - 13th May 2016)
- First X/UP Meetup (in London on 12th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 31st October - 2nd November 2016)
- Uncle Bob's TDD and Refactoring (in London on 3rd - 4th November 2016)
- Varnish Summit London 2016 - Engineered for performance (in London on 26th May 2016)
Object Oriented Design. What is it really?
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.