The awesome @unclebobmartin (Robert C Martin) shares his experience and thoughts on OO Design and explores the question "Object Oriented Design. What is it really?".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in New York City on 19th - 20th October 2015)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in New York City on 21st - 23rd October 2015)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 7th - 9th December 2015)
- Uncle Bob's TDD and Refactoring (in London on 10th - 11th December 2015)
- µCon 2015: The Microservices Conference (in London on 9th - 10th November 2015)
Object Oriented Design. What is it really?
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.