In order to manage a transition to a new paradigm some fundamental skills are needed. One needs to convince and motivate the change agents, but also to answer to unavoidable resistances. Discussing is hard, understanding is hard, because “people think differently”.
In this talk we explore some conceptual tools to model and manage transitions involved in a typical agile migration process, and how they could turn useful in our everyday job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
It’s not simple at all!
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.