SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
In this talk we explore some conceptual tools to model and manage transitions involved in a typical agile migration process, and how they could turn useful in our everyday job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
It’s not simple at all!
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.