Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk explores Michael's experience working on projects at an international social media agency.
He discusses a number of cucumber-related topics, including: tools, facebook nuances, integration testing for open graph actions, deliberate discovery and workflow shortcuts
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Just enough infrastructure for product development with cucumber (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Testing embedded Python apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
DEVELOPING AND TESTING FACEBOOK APPS
Michael Nacos enjoys playing with computers but gets bored easily. He has worked as an IT trainer, web developer, unix sysadmin, database developer, IT contractor and systems architect before joining London's most exciting new startup (even if he say