Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# now includes contributions that range from Cloud IDE platforms, Cloud Compute frameworks, Data interoperability components, Cross-platform execution, Try F#, MonoDevelop, and even Emacs editor integration with surprising tooling support, as well as the Visual F# tools from Microsoft and the broader NuGet package ecosystem.
Don will also talk about some of the latest contributions from Microsoft Research, including new type provider components for F#, and describe how his team work with the Visual F# team and other teams around Microsoft. There will also be demos of some fun new stuff that’s been going on with F# at MSR and the community.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Welcome to F# eXchange 2020 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: F# in the Open Source World
Don Syme is a Principal Researcher at Microsoft Mobile Tools and Microsoft Research, Cambridge. He works with researchers, Microsoft and open source communities to make better programming technologies, and, through that, make people more productive and happier.