The next generation of HTML and CSS offer powerful new features for creating graphically rich content and applications. In this session, Christophe will discuss the latest trends of the modern web, and introduce the Adobe Edge Tools: a unique set of tools and services that help designers and developers create content and applications that leverage modern web technologies.
The topics discussed will include:
- Latest trends of the modern web and Adobe recent contributions to web standards
- Edge Reflow: A new tool laser focused on Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build: An open source solution for building cross-platform mobile apps with standard-based Web technologies, and a cloud-based build service that lets you build and package your application for six different platforms.
- Edge Inspect: A new tool that lets you remotely visualize, inspect, test and debug your HTML content and applications on dozens of mobile devices at the same time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Conway's Law & Reverse Conway's Law - How to avoid being caught by it and how to turn it to your advantage (in London on 23rd September 2015)
- HTML5 and Beyond (in London on 26th - 28th October 2015)
- µCon 2015: The Microservices Conference (in London on 9th - 10th November 2015)