The next generation of HTML and CSS offer powerful new features for creating graphically rich content and applications. In this session, Christophe will discuss the latest trends of the modern web, and introduce the Adobe Edge Tools: a unique set of tools and services that help designers and developers create content and applications that leverage modern web technologies.
The topics discussed will include:
- Latest trends of the modern web and Adobe recent contributions to web standards
- Edge Reflow: A new tool laser focused on Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build: An open source solution for building cross-platform mobile apps with standard-based Web technologies, and a cloud-based build service that lets you build and package your application for six different platforms.
- Edge Inspect: A new tool that lets you remotely visualize, inspect, test and debug your HTML content and applications on dozens of mobile devices at the same time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 20th - 22nd June 2016)
- Kito Mann's Hacking HTML5 Web Components and Polymer (in London on 30th June - 1st July 2016)