The next generation of HTML and CSS offer powerful new features for creating graphically rich content and applications. In this session, Christophe will discuss the latest trends of the modern web, and introduce the Adobe Edge Tools: a unique set of tools and services that help designers and developers create content and applications that leverage modern web technologies.
The topics discussed will include:
- Latest trends of the modern web and Adobe recent contributions to web standards
- Edge Reflow: A new tool laser focused on Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build: An open source solution for building cross-platform mobile apps with standard-based Web technologies, and a cloud-based build service that lets you build and package your application for six different platforms.
- Edge Inspect: A new tool that lets you remotely visualize, inspect, test and debug your HTML content and applications on dozens of mobile devices at the same time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simulating APIs for Effective Testing: (Micro) Service Virtualization in the 21st Century (in London on 1st March 2017)
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 9th - 10th March 2017)
- Scrum Event & Fabiola Eyholzer present - Agile HR Decoded (in London on 27th March 2017)
- DDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 27th - 28th April 2017)