Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After being exposed to so many good ideas in the past two years, I cannot design systems like I used to. Like a cook adding new spices to a traditional recipe, I'll explore unconventional modeling techniques derived from CQRS, Event Sourcing, Kanban, Management 3.0 and Theory of Constraints.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rethinking Enterprise Software
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.