We opened our Skills Matter doors to Werner Vogels, Amazon's CTO, for a free evening talk on March 5th. Werner gave a talk on 21st Century Application Architectures - If you missed the talk, or want to re-cap we've got the podcast available here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
21st Century Application Architectures
Dr. Vogels is Vice President & CTO at Amazon.com where he is responsible for driving the company's technology vision, which is to continuously enhance innovation on behalf of Amazon's global customers.