Tom is developing a turn based game playing library in Clojure based on sample code from Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Unlimited Register Machines (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Knowledge Transfer in Reinforcement Learning (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Playing Games with Clojure
Doing a mixture of Dev and Ops that might be called DevOps. Tom is a mathematician, theatre fan, occasional mountaineer, part time runner, thoroughly nice chap and available in fine bookstores everywhere.