Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Functional reactive programming is the hot "new" thing. It's being quickly remembered how useful it is for near realtime processing of stream data. This talk looks at using functional reactive programming not just for "now" but in the past as well.
We will also look at how to bring functional reactive code to your data instead of bringing the data to the code as most stream processing systems work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)