Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Why did we choose Cucumber? What difficulties have we been facing with and how did we solve them? Meet several examples with some interesting details on how we use Cucumber tests in IntelliJ-based products.
This talk is about the practical testing experience with Cucumber in JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA and RubyMine projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Enabling Teams to Embrace Change (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
One Testing Story from JetBrains
Kirill Likhodedov is a senior Java developer at JetBrains. He has a master degree in computer science. For the last 3 years he has been developing and supporting Git integration and Diff/Merge subsystems in IntelliJ-based products.