Continuous Delivery is not just about automation - it's also about persuading people to adopt a revolutionary mindset. But how do you foment the necessary change when you can't see the wood for the silos?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Release Testing Is Risk Management Theatre (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
The Strangler Pipeline: Winning over Hearts and Minds
An XP / Lean developer with 10+ years of experience in enterprise software development in Britain and New Zealand, Steve Smith favours practices such as Pair Programming and Test Driven Development to build quality into software products.