Continuous Delivery is not just about automation - it's also about persuading people to adopt a revolutionary mindset. But how do you foment the necessary change when you can't see the wood for the silos?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Release Testing Is Risk Management Theatre (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Strangler Pipeline: Winning over Hearts and Minds
An XP / Lean developer with 10+ years of experience in enterprise software development in Britain and New Zealand, Steve Smith favours practices such as Pair Programming and Test Driven Development to build quality into software products.