Continuous Delivery is not just about automation - it's also about persuading people to adopt a revolutionary mindset. But how do you foment the necessary change when you can't see the wood for the silos?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Release Testing Is Risk Management Theatre (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (in Online Event on 16th July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Maximising 10 Percent Time (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Strangler Pipeline: Winning over Hearts and Minds
An XP / Lean developer with 10+ years of experience in enterprise software development in Britain and New Zealand, Steve Smith favours practices such as Pair Programming and Test Driven Development to build quality into software products.