Continuous Delivery is not just about automation - it's also about persuading people to adopt a revolutionary mindset. But how do you foment the necessary change when you can't see the wood for the silos?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Release Testing Is Risk Management Theatre (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The Strangler Pipeline: Winning over Hearts and Minds
An XP / Lean developer with 10+ years of experience in enterprise software development in Britain and New Zealand, Steve Smith favours practices such as Pair Programming and Test Driven Development to build quality into software products.