Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Along the way, we’ll use F# 3.0 type providers that integrate external data seamlessly directly into the programming language and we’ll use ASP.NET WebAPI to publish the results.
Please install a version of Visual Studio with F#
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Processing data with F# 3.0 and type providers
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Microsoft Research, Cambridge