No application is an island and this is more obvious today than ever as applications extend their reach into people's pockets, desktops, tablets, TVs, Blu-ray players and cars. What's a modern developer to do to support these many platforms?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native Java (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Building Applications that work with Multiple Clients (with Spring)
Josh Long loves software. He is the Spring developer advocate at Pivotal, a contributor to many of the Spring projects (including Spring Boot), a contributor to other open-source projects like Vaadin and Activiti, and author of 5 books (with Apress and O'Reilly), and 2 best-selling videos (Pearson Livelessons) on Spring.