Join the London Spring User Group for talks revolving around the Spring Framework. In this talk Russ Miles, principle consultant at Simplicity Itself, will explain the best practices that focus on simplifying Spring usage in a number of domains.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 21st - 23rd March 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Fighting for Simplicity with Spring
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.