YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Rich Client Applications with Spring and AngularJS
As CEO at Skipjaq, Rob Harrop leads a team working on the cutting edge of machine-driven performance optimisation. When he’s not thinking about how best to tune the myriad workloads encountered by Skipjaq customers, he’s thinking hard about how to pass the optimisation burden on to machines that learn. Rob is well known as a co-founder of SpringSource, the software company behind the wildly-successful Spring Framework. At SpringSource he was a core contributor to the Spring Framework and led the team that built dm Server (now Eclipse Virgo). Prior to SpringSource, Rob was (at the age of 19) co-founder and CTO at Cake Solutions, a boutique consultancy in Manchester, UK. A respected author, speaker and teacher, Rob writes and talks frequently about large-scale systems, cloud architecture and functional programming. His published works include the highly-popular Spring Framework reference “Pro Spring”.
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.