Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dependency Injection is a set of software design principles and practices that enable us to develop loosely coupled code. You will learn how to structure your code so that implementing an IOC Container becomes an implementation detail and not a source of obscure, hard to duplicate bugs!
Software prerequisites: Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Exploring the Testing Landscape in F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Succeeding with Dependency Injection
Software developer for over 25 years. C# since 2003. Re-discovered my passion when I found functional programming and F#. I work remotely for Softwarepark, a specialist software and data science supplier based in Vienna, Austria. I specialise in presenting F# to newcomers to the language at user groups and through my employer's blog.