Ratpack has had an interesting life so far, and has recently changed hands to be developed by Luke Daley and the project run by Tim Berglund. Come and see what could be a valuable addition to the Groovy developer's toolkit for simple HTTP solutions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Grails applications with Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Ratpack - A Groovy micro web framework
Luke Daley is a Principal Engineer with Gradleware. When he's not working on Gradle, you'll find Luke hacking on other projects in the Groovy ecosystem like Grails, Spock and Geb.