A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this regular meetup we'll take on one or more programming challenges in F#. All levels of experience welcome, from beginner to expert. This month we'll take a look at some the tasks on the excellent Try F# site.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Try F# Hands On
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.