It has been said by many that 80% data science is scrubbing data. In this talk we'll cover how you can use cascalog to scrub, transform, manipulate and mangle data into the formats you need, fix things that are wrong and filter out things that are broken.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure and Incanter for the Professional Programmer (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Cascalog for the 80% of Data Science
Bruce is the co-founder and active leader of several Clojure and Java related communities and contributes to many meetups, community gatherings and courses at Skills Matter.