Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Wondering what Email, Ubiquitous Language, Visualization & Clojure have in common?
It's Eric's Sandbox Project! Find out more in this SkillsCast recording of Eric's talk.
If this talk inspired you to learn more about CQRS and DDD, you may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Concurrency on the JVM using Scala (Online Meetup on 5th August 2020)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Email, Ubiquitous Language, Visualization & Clojure: Eric's Sandbox Project
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.