Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's Eric's Sandbox Project! Find out more in this SkillsCast recording of Eric's talk.
If this talk inspired you to learn more about CQRS and DDD, you may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- "Speak" Your Architecture: From Domain Language to Well-Named Components (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Email, Ubiquitous Language, Visualization & Clojure: Eric's Sandbox Project
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.