Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is an interactive session, with the room directing what topics we discuss. Some areas we could cover include:
- psychology of the Tester
- interactions with peers
- value brought to the business
- what makes Testers tick?
- how Testers use their skills to help deliver
- Implicit knowledge of the Tester.
We will help each other question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Lessons Learnt (SkillsCast recorded in August 2013)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
What do Testers do?
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
Adrian is a QA Analyst for the award-winning LMAX Exchange, the revolutionary venue for FX trading. Based in London, LMAX Exchange is authorised and regulated by the FSA in the UK. LMAX Exchange operates an MTF* (Multilateral Trading Facility), with