Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session we will question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it. The idea is to help people realise testing is certainly not breaking stuff - or at least, it shouldn't be. Maybe it is! Come find out!
This is an interactive session, with the room directing what topics we discuss. Some areas we could cover include:
- psychology of the Tester
- interactions with peers
- value brought to the business
- what makes Testers tick?
- how Testers use their skills to help deliver
- Implicit knowledge of the Tester.
We will help each other question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Lessons Learnt (SkillsCast recorded in August 2013)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People, Product & Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
What do Testers do?
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
Adrian is a QA Analyst for the award-winning LMAX Exchange, the revolutionary venue for FX trading. Based in London, LMAX Exchange is authorised and regulated by the FSA in the UK. LMAX Exchange operates an MTF* (Multilateral Trading Facility), with