Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is an interactive session, with the room directing what topics we discuss. Some areas we could cover include:
- psychology of the Tester
- interactions with peers
- value brought to the business
- what makes Testers tick?
- how Testers use their skills to help deliver
- Implicit knowledge of the Tester.
We will help each other question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Lessons Learnt (SkillsCast recorded in August 2013)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
What do Testers do?
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
Adrian is a QA Analyst for the award-winning LMAX Exchange, the revolutionary venue for FX trading. Based in London, LMAX Exchange is authorised and regulated by the FSA in the UK. LMAX Exchange operates an MTF* (Multilateral Trading Facility), with