SkillsCast coming soon.
Russ Miles, SpringSource senior consultant and author of Head First Software Development, will talk through some of the best practices that Spring for .NET helps open source .NET developers to apply.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Chaos and Resilience Engineering Meetup Re-boot (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Keynote by Mark Rendle on Keeping Up With The Framework (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Dependency Injection in Practice (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- The framework-less Scala Dependency Injection framework (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
Spring for .NET - Making Best Practices Easy Practices
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.