It's been over 15 years since the Agile revolution began. One of it's founding tenets was automated acceptance testing. Why was it considered so important back then? Is it still important today? What things are people doing right and wrong? What do the tools look like?
Watch this SkillsCast recording (film/code/slides) of Bob Martin's talk and find out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on June 26-23rd 2015)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD Workshop (in London on June 24-26th 2015)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Automated Acceptance Testing.
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.