Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Russ Miles, Principal Consultant at Simplicity Itself for this free one-day workshop on Practical Simplicity: Tools for saving Millions by Applying Simplicity to your Software Development!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Chaos and Resilience Engineering Meetup Re-boot (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Tools for saving Millions by Applying Simplicity to your Software Development
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.