YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Numerical computing with F# and MKL (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Python and Excel (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
F# embedded in Excel part 2
Adam is the founder of StatFactory Ltd, a company dedicated to development of high performance numerical software with F# API.
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.