YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Numerical computing with F# and MKL (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
F# embedded in Excel part 2
Adam is the founder of StatFactory Ltd, a company dedicated to development of high performance numerical software with F# API.
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.