A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: How reality shapes microservice architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- An Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming and Yampa (in Zürich on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Concurrency – The good, the bad, the ugly
Viktor Klang is the Deputy CTO at Typesafe—prolific contributor to the Akka project as well as member of the Reactive Streams SIG when not involved in the Scala Standard Library concurrency APIs. Interested in all things distributed and concurrent—software as hardware.
Scala expert Roland Kuhn is one of the core developers of the Akka project at Typesafe. Before joining Typesafe in 2011, he completed a PhD in physics and gained four years of experience as a systems engineer in satellite operations.