A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Answering Cloud Security Questions of all the Stakeholders (Online Meetup on 13th September 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Simple API Design, Lessons Learned
Winner of the inaugural Phil Bagwell Award for Service to the Scala Community and with over twelve years of experience in Scala development as well as being a member of Java Posse, Dick Wall is a renowned speaker and trainer in the application of Scala. He is a Geographical Information System specialist using Scala at Hopper, Inc., CEO of Escalate Software and previous co-host on Scalawags Podcast. Dick has rediscovered his love of GIS combined with the power of the Scala type system, and wants to share his experiences of writing APIs to simplify that subject for others.