Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The goals are:
- Radically faster and widely accessible getting started experience for Spring development
- Be opinionated out of the box, but get out of the way quickly as requirements start to diverge from the defaults
- Provide a range of non-functional features that are common to large classes of projects (e.g. embedded servers, security, metrics,health checks, externalized configuration)
- First class support for REST-ful services, modern web applications,batch jobs, and enterprise integration
- Applications that adapt their behaviour or configuration to their environment
- Optionally use Groovy features like DSLs and AST transformations to accelerate the implementation of basic business requirements
We illustrate how these goals can be achieved through a series of demonstrations, and in-depth reviews of the design principles and codebase of new features in Spring 4.0 and its friends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Production-Ready Spring (Spring for Snowboarders)
Dr. David Syer is an experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. He has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major financial institutions worldwide. David is known for his clear and informative training style and has deep knowledge and experience with all aspects of real-life usage of the Spring framework.