The result is a (primarily) Last.Fm powered radio station, with an LCD screen, controller support, a website, and a bunch of other stuff all brought together with ease using one amazing programming language!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOU WERE EATEN BY A GRUE - Audience Level: Advanced (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Last-Fi -An F# powered Raspberry Pi internet radio
Ross has been accidentally wiping hard drives and melting transistors into his fingers since he can remember. He has over 20 years programming experience in a wide variety of different languages and technologies, ranging from games and financial markets to fraud prevention and investigation. He has more recently been working on F# type providers. He loves squirrels, physics, electronics, robotics, functional programming, programming languages in general and squirrels.