A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spark in Action (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- An Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming and Yampa (in Zürich on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
The Spark Stack: Fast and Expressive Big Data Analytics in Scala
Matei Zaharia is an author of the Spark programming framework, and a committer on Apache Mesos and Apache Hadoop.
Reynold Xin is a PhD student in the AMP Lab and the Database Group at UC Berkeley. He is the lead developer of the Shark project and the GraphX project. Before graduate school, he had 3 short engineering stints at Google, IBM, and Altera. His interes