A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spark in Action (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
The Spark Stack: Fast and Expressive Big Data Analytics in Scala
Matei Zaharia is an author of the Spark programming framework, and a committer on Apache Mesos and Apache Hadoop.
Reynold Xin is a PhD student in the AMP Lab and the Database Group at UC Berkeley. He is the lead developer of the Shark project and the GraphX project. Before graduate school, he had 3 short engineering stints at Google, IBM, and Altera. His interes