SkillsCast coming soon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The road towards Scala.js 1.0.0 - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Scala.js: write in Scala for the browser
Sébastien Doeraene is a compiler/runtime systems hacker, and the author of Scala.js. He is a Ph.D. student at EPFL in the programming methods laboratory (LAMP), also known as the Scala team. He holds bachelor and master degrees in computer science engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. When he is not busy coding, he sings in choirs and a cappella groups, or rides around on a unicycle.