A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#. Along the way, we'll look at a few of the many features of F# that will improve your web development efforts. You owe it to yourself to learn the skills needed to build modern web applications with a modern programming language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FunScript with Zach Bray (SkillsCast recorded in January 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Daniel Mohl is a Microsoft F# MVP, F# and C# Insider, blogger, speaker, author, architect, and event organizer.
Zach Bray is a Software Developer at an ISV supplying real-time electronic trading software. Recently he has been involved in a range of commercial projects, centred on providing clearing house connectivity and pricing for implied orders, and spannin