SkillsCast coming soon.
In this session, we'll go over a few ways to start taking advantage of F# in your web based solutions. You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#.
You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#. Along the way, we'll look at a few of the many features of F# that will improve your web development efforts. You owe it to yourself to learn the skills needed to build modern web applications with a modern programming language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FunScript with Zach Bray (SkillsCast recorded in January 2013)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- F#unctional Londoners July (in London on 18th July 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about caching (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Daniel Mohl is a Microsoft F# MVP, F# and C# Insider, blogger, speaker, author, architect, and event organizer.
Zach Bray is a Software Developer at an ISV supplying real-time electronic trading software. Recently he has been involved in a range of commercial projects, centred on providing clearing house connectivity and pricing for implied orders, and spannin