SkillsCast coming soon.
In this session, we'll go over a few ways to start taking advantage of F# in your web based solutions. You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#.
You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#. Along the way, we'll look at a few of the many features of F# that will improve your web development efforts. You owe it to yourself to learn the skills needed to build modern web applications with a modern programming language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FunScript with Zach Bray (SkillsCast recorded in January 2013)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Scaling Systems: Implementations that Grow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Daniel Mohl is a Microsoft F# MVP, F# and C# Insider, blogger, speaker, author, architect, and event organizer.
Zach Bray is a Software Developer at an ISV supplying real-time electronic trading software. Recently he has been involved in a range of commercial projects, centred on providing clearing house connectivity and pricing for implied orders, and spannin