A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session, we'll go over a few ways to start taking advantage of F# in your web based solutions. You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#.
You'll learn multiple approaches that involve the use of F# as the primary workhorse on the server as well as how to build full-stacks with F#. Along the way, we'll look at a few of the many features of F# that will improve your web development efforts. You owe it to yourself to learn the skills needed to build modern web applications with a modern programming language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FunScript with Zach Bray (SkillsCast recorded in January 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Daniel Mohl is a Microsoft F# MVP, F# and C# Insider, blogger, speaker, author, architect, and event organizer.
Zach Bray is a Software Developer at an ISV supplying real-time electronic trading software. Recently he has been involved in a range of commercial projects, centred on providing clearing house connectivity and pricing for implied orders, and spannin