SkillsCast coming soon.
This session will introduce Machine Learning topics via a selection of data sets culminating with predicting BitCoin prices! We will use the awesome Tsunami IDE scripting environment to give us quick feedback, visualizations and even integration with Excel. Along the way we will pick enough F# to apply basic machine learning techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Machine Learning for Fun and Profit
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.