SkillsCast coming soon.
This session will introduce Machine Learning topics via a selection of data sets culminating with predicting BitCoin prices! We will use the awesome Tsunami IDE scripting environment to give us quick feedback, visualizations and even integration with Excel. Along the way we will pick enough F# to apply basic machine learning techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Accessing Snap ML (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Machine Learning for Fun and Profit
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.