A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 11th - 14th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Machine Learning for Fun and Profit
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.