A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This session will introduce Machine Learning topics via a selection of data sets culminating with predicting BitCoin prices! We will use the awesome Tsunami IDE scripting environment to give us quick feedback, visualizations and even integration with Excel. Along the way we will pick enough F# to apply basic machine learning techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Machine Learning for Fun and Profit
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.