A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In Eric Evan's one day Domain Driven Design workshop you will learn the basic principles and processes needed to develop the right kind of models, tie them into implementation and business analysis, and deal with some of the realities of multi-team projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
DDD eXchange NYC Eric Evans' DDD Tutorial
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.