A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
After being exposed to so many good ideas in the past two years, Alberto Brandolini found that he could not design systems like he used to. Like a cook adding new spices to a traditional recipe, Alberto explores unconventional modelling techniques derived from CQRS, Event Sourcing, Kanban, Management 3.0 and Theory of Constraints.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Rethinking Enterprise Software
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.