A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Enterprise Architecture & DDD: Partners in Design — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Rethinking Enterprise Software
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.