A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Alexis Richarson leads this introductory seminar on Cloud Computing for those looking to learn more about what Cloud computing is, why use clouds, who is doing what, what are the barriers, and...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- DevOps Trends (in Online on 16th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
An Intro to Cloud Computing
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.