A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Watch this SkillsCast of Greg & James' tutorial and learn how to:
- write to the Event Store using the HTTP interface
- consume event streams over HTTP as Atom feeds
- understand immutability, caching and scaling reads
- implement authentication and authorisation
- use reading, writing with the .NET client
- implement subscriptions and durable subscriptions using the .NET client
- implement a repository for event-sourced aggregates
- use a durable subscriber to populate external read models
If you enjoyed this DDD & CQRS with the Event Store (Part I) SkillsCast Tutorial, do check out Part II - DDD & CQRS with the Event Store
If you like to find out more about The Event Store and find downloads, go to geteventstore.com
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Implementing DDD & CQRS with the Event Store (Part I)
James is a software developer and consultant living in Bath, England. He often works on systems in industries with significant regulatory constraints, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare and energy. He is currently working on the op
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.