Building scalable web APIs using Google AppEngine and writing clients using Google API client libraries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hooked on HTTP/2: Building services with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
GDG London: Cloud Platform meetup
Roman is a software engineer at Google; currently working on Google AdSense. His sphere of interests includes cloud technologies, building APIs, consuming them on mobile devices and the web, and merging them with the real world using Arduino and Rasp
Based in London, UK, Mandy is a Developer Relations Engineer at Google specializing in Container and Cloud technologies and working to make the world a better place for developers building applications for the Cloud.