Software architecture and coding are often seen as mutually exclusive disciplines and there's often very little mapping from the architecture into the code and back again. People generally understand the benefit of thinking about software as higher level building blocks and you'll often hear people talking in terms of components when they're having architecture discussions.
This often isn't reflected in the codebase though. Take a look at your own codebase. Can you clearly see components or does your codebase reflect some other structure? Join us for this session where we'll explore this topic further.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Art of Visualising Software Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)