A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Deploying and Scaling Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Cloud Ready JVM with Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
Tomcat in Enterprise
As CEO at Skipjaq, Rob Harrop leads a team working on the cutting edge of machine-driven performance optimisation. When he’s not thinking about how best to tune the myriad workloads encountered by Skipjaq customers, he’s thinking hard about how to pass the optimisation burden on to machines that learn. Rob is well known as a co-founder of SpringSource, the software company behind the wildly-successful Spring Framework. At SpringSource he was a core contributor to the Spring Framework and led the team that built dm Server (now Eclipse Virgo). Prior to SpringSource, Rob was (at the age of 19) co-founder and CTO at Cake Solutions, a boutique consultancy in Manchester, UK. A respected author, speaker and teacher, Rob writes and talks frequently about large-scale systems, cloud architecture and functional programming. His published works include the highly-popular Spring Framework reference “Pro Spring”.
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.