A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Join Ian Dees in this session, as we cover the following topics.
- Connecting to an Arduino using a custom serial protocol
- Taking advantage of the TCP stack when it's available
- Building the Cucumber wire protocol into your device
- What to do when you can't modify the app under test
- Driving more fully-featured devices such as the BeagleBone or RaspberryPi
By the end of the presentation, you'll have a handle on what the various options are for testing embedded devices, and which tradeoffs will apply to your system
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: