Cucumber isn't just for web apps. You can test just about anything with it—including embedded systems! In this talk, we'll look at several different facets of driving hardware from Cucumber.
Join Ian Dees in this session, as we cover the following topics.
- Connecting to an Arduino using a custom serial protocol
- Taking advantage of the TCP stack when it's available
- Building the Cucumber wire protocol into your device
- What to do when you can't modify the app under test
- Driving more fully-featured devices such as the BeagleBone or RaspberryPi
By the end of the presentation, you'll have a handle on what the various options are for testing embedded devices, and which tradeoffs will apply to your system
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 29th - 30th November 2018)
- Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing (in London on 13th - 15th May 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 7th - 8th November 2019)