SkillsCast coming soon.
This talk will cover the basic concepts in Machine Learning and gives an overview of the general tools available for everyone to quickly get started on machine learning projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)