Elixir is a new Ruby-inspired programming language that uses the powerful concurrent machinery of Erlang behind the scenes. Cucumberl is a port of Cucumber to Erlang. Let's see what happens when we put them together.
In this talk, we'll discuss:
- How Erlang's concurrency makes it easier to write robust programs
- Elixir's approachable syntax
- How to test Erlang and Elixir programs using Cucumberl
Attendees will walk away with a solid introduction to the principles of Erlang, and an appreciation of the way Elixir brings the joy of Ruby to the solidity of the Erlang runtime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Jenny Martin and Pete Buckney's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 5th - 7th November 2018)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2018 (in London on 8th - 9th November 2018)