Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bill Venners will guide you through ScalaTest 2.0 by pointing out lesser-known features of the testing toolkit that can help you get stuff done. You'll gain insight into what ScalaTest offers, why ScalaTest is designed the way it is, and how you can get more out of it.
ScalaTest 2.0 is a vast enough forest that it is hard to see all the useful trees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- The Essence of Testing - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Hidden Gems in ScalaTest 2.0
Bill Venners is president of Artima, Inc., provider of Scala books, developer tools, training, and consulting. He leads the open source projects for the ScalaTest testing library and the Scalactic library for functional, object-oriented programming. He is coauthor with Martin Odersky and Lex Spoon of the book, Programming in Scala.