Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Russ Miles of Simplicity Itself will take a walk through a complete application's architecture showing how Spring supports and embraces Functional Programming, Events, Implicit and Explicit data schemas, and Domain Driven Design in order to develop and maintain truly agile software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Adaptable Software with Spring
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.