Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Change is constant in evolving a software solution, and your assumptions in design and architecture yesterday can be the bane of your life today… It doesn't have to be like that.
In this talk, Russ Miles of Simplicity Itself will take a walk through a complete application's architecture showing how Spring supports and embraces Functional Programming, Events, Implicit and Explicit data schemas, and Domain Driven Design in order to develop and maintain truly agile software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Adaptable Software with Spring
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.