Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Change is constant in evolving a software solution, and your assumptions in design and architecture yesterday can be the bane of your life today… It doesn't have to be like that.
In this talk, Russ Miles of Simplicity Itself will take a walk through a complete application's architecture showing how Spring supports and embraces Functional Programming, Events, Implicit and Explicit data schemas, and Domain Driven Design in order to develop and maintain truly agile software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 10th - 12th September 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Adaptable Software with Spring
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.